Monday, April 13, 2009

Am looking for ways to create greek dance shoes for my child?

Need to make greek looking dance shoes for 9 kids. They will be wearing tan jazz boots. However, need to attach gold laces up their legs to give them the greek look. However, gold laces attached to tan jazz shoes are not particularly attractive. Have thought about making boot covers to go over their jazz shoes, but how to cut them or do this to give them that same greek effect. Capezio makes jazz shoes with lace ups going up the leg, but not in childrens%26#039; sizes.

Am looking for ways to create greek dance shoes for my child?
I am of Greek descent so my I with all do respect, go make the darn shoe%26#039;s and stop wasteing time writting about them. By the way, your discription does make them out to sound quite ugly. Also may I say, speaking for myself, I can%26#039;t imagine any sober Greek skipping around with those Barbie Doll reject glitter pumps on. Well, maybe my Uncle George, he did love a good fitting shoe.



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment