Monday, April 13, 2009

Can one dance in Hip Hop "split sole" dance shoes on Marley Floor?

Here%26#039;s the thing. The hip hop class that I%26#039;m taking at a dance studio - we are forced into the smaller room where there is this Marley floor, that they use for Ballet. Don%26#039;t ask me why. I%26#039;d prefer to be in the other studio where there is wood flooring.





Now my question is, when wearing Hip Hop %26quot;Split Sole%26quot; shoes, can you even spin in these on a Marley floor? I feel like if i wear these shoes, I%26#039;m going to fall when dancing in them.





Thanks for your help!

Can one dance in Hip Hop %26quot;split sole%26quot; dance shoes on Marley Floor?
yeah,you wont fall but it will be harder to turn and stuff, there is more friction i think when there is a Marley floor, but the marley wont stop you
Reply:well dancing on marley floor is supose to be better. but if it is a problem ask your teacher if you could go bare foot or with socks. i think dancing with hiphop shoes are hard what every floor you use. well good luck and i hope you can get it figured out.



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment