Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I clean bloch canvas dance shoes?

I have a pair of canvas bloch dance shoes which have started to smell, so I need to clean them. What is the best way to clean them? Also any tips to avoid them smelling in the future?

How do I clean bloch canvas dance shoes?
I wash my daughters (Bloch canvas) shoes without problems, although not as frequently as I would wish! I use 30-40 degree cycle with no pre-wash. I use ecover or sainsbury non bio. No fabric softener.


**Never** dry in a tumble dryer. You can put them in an airing cupboard. Shoes shrink a bit (but will already have stretched as you wear them). Some people say that wearing them when still damp helps to stretch them a bit: we have never needed to do this.





I hang them on the line in the full sun (more natural deodorizing sought). Not much chance of full sun at present ...





Cheers!



health

No comments:

Post a Comment